Conflict Resolution

So, over Christmas, I decided to play around with Bootstrap a bit. For those who don’t know, it’s a collection of CSS and JavaScript designed to make templating websites easier. I had something of a goal in mind: a website for Conflict Resolution.

Conflict Resolution is the company we set up to run No Rest for the Wicked (and other LARPs). I’d registered the domain name when we decided on the company name, but until recently, it just pointed at the No Rest website. Now, it still does (kind of), but I’ve set it up as it’s own site.

It’s actually nothing too impressive. I played around with some of the template suggestions from Bootstrap, found a style on Bootswatch I liked (Yeti) and combined the two until I had something I liked. The harder bit was getting the content right.

I’m quite happy with how it all turned out – now I just need to revamp the No Rest site to match…